Σάββατο 31 Μαρτίου 2012

Euterpe


Oh flower, blooming at my feet.
ah, answer me. Oh please, will you let me see?
Why do humans fight, spreading across the world pain,
hurting others for their gain?
Oh flower, blooming nobly,
what do you see, sitting there below me?
Why can't people let go of their pasts and just live,
why can't they learn to forgive?
The rain has ceased and the summer has
faded into blue, somber. 
It changed itself, all alone.
You trembled only slightly as before me you lay,
with nothing you could say...
Oh flower, my withering friend,
what are you thinking of, at your life's end?
How do you convey those words, your feelings of love?
Speechless, thoughts are not enough.
Ah.....
The clouds now cover the summer sun.
Wind streams through the air. As one,
these changes have finally come.
For those without names, I will
sing my song, keep singing still,
to prove that they had been
alive...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου